Canada Hotel Jobs
cloud mining bitcoinCanadian National Hotels was a hotel chain under control by Canadian National Railways. In addition to their own hotels, it acquired some from predecessor railway companies like the Grand Trunk Pacific Railway, Grand Trunk Railway and Ottawa, Arnprior and Parry Sound Railway. Some of their assets were later acquired by rival Canadian Pacific Hotels after 1988.
- Château Laurier Ottawa, ON 1923-1988 – Built for Grand Trunk Railway and now part of the Fairmont chain as Fairmont Château Laurier
- Jasper Park Lodge Jasper, AB 1923-1988 – Built for Grand Trunk Railway and now part of the Fairmont chain asFairmont Jasper Park Lodge
- The Macdonald Edmonton, AB 1923-1988 – Built for Grand Trunk Railway and now part of the Fairmont chain asFairmont Hotel Macdonald
- Hotel Vancouver Vancouver, BC 1939-1988 – now part of Fairmont chain asFairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Queen Elizabeth Hotel Montreal, QC 1958-1988 – now part of Fairmont chain asFairmont The Queen Elizabeth
- The Bessborough Saskatoon, SK 1928-1972 – now owned by Delta Hotels as Delta Bessborough
- Hotel Beauséjour Moncton, NB 1972-1988 – now owned by Delta Hotels as Delta Beauséjour with building owned byLegacy Hotels Real Estate Investment Trust
- Newfoundland Hotel St. John’s, NL 1949-1982. (Old hotel was replaced by a new one that CN operated from 1982-1988. Sold off to Canadian Pacific Hotels in 1988.) and later operated as Fairmont Newfoundland; now part of Sheraton Hotelschain asSheraton Hotel Newfoundland
- The Nova Scotian, Halifax, NS 1928-1988? – now operated by Westin Hotels
- The Charlottetown Charlottetown, PEI 1931-1980s – now owned by Rodd Hotels and Resorts and opearted as Rodd Charlottetown.